CQ9游戏官网 is open and ready to help you! Be advised that anyone coming to campus must practice physical distancing. Learn more about the College's 安全协议 以及我们如何 plan to proceed as we head toward the fall term. As we balance the changing needs for remote and in-person services, the Remote Student Services page can be a helpful resource for finding updated contact information and instructions for scheduling appointments with different offices. 一定要使用你的 free SF 变焦 account for classes and appointments.
学院新生? You can learn more about resources that will help you succeed in our booklet, We're Here to Help: A Guide to Student Services.
Welcome to the Disabilities Resource Center
The Disabilities Resource Center (DRC) provides services to CQ9游戏官网 students with disabilities, so they have an equal opportunity to fully participate in all aspects of SF life. The DRC serves students with a wide array of disabilities and this website provides valuable information for students, 父母, faculty and staff related to various responsibilities, services and programs of the office. If you cannot find the information you are seeking, please do not hesitate contact us.
- 学生 who document disabilities that limit academic access
- 教师 instructing students with disabilities
- Individuals seeking disability information
This site presents important information about:
- Establishing and coordinating academic modifications, 调整, auxiliary aids and services through the DRC
- Adaptive technologies that enhance students' capacities for accessing and understanding information
- Self-support strategies that enhance students' independent decision-making and learning processes
- Resources for academic and life planning
- Provide outreach to and service excellence for all populations of CQ9游戏官网 students with disabilities
- Formulate recommendations for support systems and accommodations based on individual students’ abilities and needs
- Influence colleagues to provide inclusive academic programs, 支持服务, electronic access and campus life to benefit all students
- Assist students with developing self-advocacy skills to utilize accommodations and services effectively
- Investigate critical issues in higher education to better serve students and staff on disability-related matters
The overall mission of the Disabilities Resource Center is to systematically establish and deliver reasonable, equitable academic 调整 and services for students with disabilities; serve as a resource to the college and community on disability related matters.